Enhance your home studio workflow and improve the sonic accuracy of your monitors with the JBL Active Speaker Starter Pack, a studio monitor enhancement set featuring the JBL Nano Patch+ passive volume controller, two speaker isolation pads, two balanced XLR cables, and two XLR male to 1/4" TRS cables.
Place your studio monitors on the isolation pads, run the XLR cables from your mixer or audio interface into the Nano Patch+ volume controller, and use the XLR to 1/4" cables to connect the output of the Nano Patch+ into your active monitors. Truly passive operation means that no batteries or external power supplies are required.
Nano Patch+ Features
- Compact desktop format
- Designed for use with active monitors
- No active circuitry, buffers, transistors, batteries, or power supply
- Transparently attenuates signal
- Large master volume knob
- Convenient mute switch
- Two XLR-1/4" TRS combo inputs and one 3.5mm stereo mini-jack input
- Two 1/4" TRS outputs and one 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output
Isolation Pad Features
- Two pads for stereo monitor setups
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 11.8 x 1.6"
|Maximum Input Level||+26 dB|
|Maximum Output Level||> +26 dB|
|Input Impedance||5 Kilohms|
|Output Impedance||0 to 5 Kilohms|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz to 40 kHz (+0 dB, -0.15 dB)|
|Signal to Noise||Better than -120 dB|
|Channel Cross Talk||> -80 dB|